Join Us In A Serenity Celebration!
Come Join Us In A Serenity Celebration!
A Christ-centered and Bible-based approach, Celebrate Serenity will help anyone suffering from any afflictions, addictions, compulsions, dependencies, diseases, habits, problems, weaknesses, or worries as well as their loved-ones and care-givers.
Celebrate Serenity offers a two track program for use in Sunday school classes, mid-week church programs, men’s and women’s fellowships, prayer groups, and home study groups.
Based on the 12 Steps, Celebrate Serenity offers a Christian, Christ-centered, and Bible-based alternative to the “Celebrate Recovery” program that does not follow the 12 Steps. In addition, Celebrate Serenity makes every effort to provide as many free resources as possible for your use, and unlike some groups we do not restrict any group from using other materials that they might deem helpful. Celebrate Serenity materials may be used by any group of any name, and can supplement AA, Al-Anon, NA, OA, OO materials and programs rather than take their rightful place in a person’s recovery program.
10 Benefits of adapting Celebrate Serenity to your needs:
- Introduce The 12 Steps to some for the very first time.
- Demonstrate the power of The Serenity Prayer in recovery.
- Lead people to entrust every area of their life to Jesus Christ.
- Help people apply the Bible to their daily lives and difficulties.
- Teach people how to pray as the Holy Spirit leads them.
- Empower believers to overcome their problems with God’s help.
- Enable everyone to meet and maintain confidentiality.
- Help believers minister to unbelievers more helpfully.
- Reveal the secrets of eternal life to nonbelievers.
- Supplement current 12 Step Recovery Programs.
Celebrate Serenity uses Prayer Steps to Serenity The Twelve Steps Journey: New Serenity Preayer Edition by L.G. Parkhurst, Jr. You may also use Prayer Steps to Serenity: Daily Quiet Time Edition by L.G. Parkhurst, Jr.
You might like to read the Kindle edition of Prayer Steps to Serenity: Daily Quiet Time Edition to introduce yourself to the materials used by Celebrate Serenity and Serenity Groups. The free Kindfle Reader app will allow you to read the Kindle edition on your computer if you do not have a Kindle.
Learn more about these exciting two tracks in Celebrate Serenity!